June 8, 2017 - Peaine Township Hall: 7:00 PM Public Hearing: Peaine & St. James Townships Planning Commissions ~ Resilient Beaver Island Master Plan
PEAINE & ST. JAMES TOWNSHIPS PUBLIC HEARING
The Peaine & St. James Township Planning Commissions will conduct a Public Hearing on June 8, 2017 at 7:00 PM at the Peaine Township Hall, located at 36825 Kings Highway on Beaver Island. The purpose of the hearing is to approve the Resilient Beaver Island Master Plan for publication. A draft of the plan may be reviewed at the following locations:
- Beaver Island District Library: Ask at the circulation desk to review the document. (231) 448-2701.
- Peaine Township Hall: 36825 Kings Highway, Beaver Island, MI 49782, on Thursday, during office hours with the Supervisor, Bill Kohls or Tracy McCrumb, Admin. Asst. Thursday 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Beaver Island Governmental Center: Wednesday, during office hours with the Zoning Administrator, Rick Speck, Wednesday 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM or by appointment, (231) 448-2000.
- St. James Township Supervisor: Kitty McNamara – Office Hours: Tuesday & Wednesday 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. or by appointment (231) 448-2014 or Alice Belfy: Clerk (231) 448-2761
- Peaine Township Clerk: By appointment. Carla Martin, (231) 448-3139. Office Hours: Tuesday 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. â¨
- Online and downloadable: http://www.resilientmichigan.org/beaverisle_plan.asp
You may attend the public hearing in person, or by representative, or forward comments in writing at least 48 hours prior to the hearing to Krys Lyle, Peaine Township Planning Commission Secretary, P.O. Box 54, Beaver Island, MI 49782, or email email@example.com. If you would like to attend the public hearing and need special accommodations of any kind due to disability, please contact Krys Lyle in advance of the hearing at (231) 448-2149. â¨